Saturday, August 17, 2013

Do you still remember?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim..

"What's your biggest dream?"
Do you still remember that question?
The question that made me wake up. And started to walk, to reach all of my dream.
I know it's not as simple as answering your question.
Sometimes i got lost, and stop to walk.
But thanks to that question, i keep talking to my self that i have promise to my self to make all of my dreams come true.
It's still far away,though.
And only a baby step that i walk to reach the finish line.
But i remember, i have many dreams. Dreams that i told you one day i'm gonna reach it.
One day, one day you'll see all of my dreams come true.
And one day, i'll see all of your dreams come true.
One day,we'll see that our dreams come true and we'll be so gratefull to Allah that we are not stop believing.
One day, insya Allah.
That's why, i'll keep your question in my mind. Until the day when i say "i've reached my dreams!" to you come.


No comments:

Post a Comment